Sterling 8500 Euro Top Waveless Waterbed Mattress
There are enough compromises in life...
The Sterling 8500 softside waterbed is a dual flotation system; Heated, Waveless and features reduced pressure points for a better night's sleep.
- Flotation beds conform better to the widest range of body sizes and types compared to other mattresses because support is adjusted by changing the water fill level
- Hydraulic Support does not change with use or over time so comfort levels remain constant for the life of the bed
- Flotation beds are so good at reducing pressure points and improving circulation that for the last 30 years, Doctors have successfully used them as part of the treatment for burn patients and for the long term bed ridden who are prone to problems with decubitus ulcers
- Sleep studies show that reducing pressure points or "capillary occlusion" reduces our need to toss and turn & provides us with a more restful nights sleep.
The Sterling 8500 Flotation system offers:
The ultimate custom sleep system.
- Separately Adjustable firmness for each sleeper
- Separately Adjustable support for each sleeper
- Separately Adjustable Solid state temperature controls for each sleeper
- Three times the product life
- Replace only the soiled or worn parts instead of the complete bed
- Improved mattress hygiene
- All Sterling mattresses come apart for proper cleaning.
- All parts are interchangeable and available separately to renew or adjust mattress firmness or support in the future
- Environmentally friendly because Sterling modular mattresses are sustainable
- Save money, Renew, Reuse, Reduce solid waste.